Men's & Women's Summer Gatherings 2016
With Community Groups officially on summer break, Cornerstone is offering Men's and Women's Gatherings from June through August. This is intended to furnish an honest, open space to facilitate growth and community among men and women, an opportunity to explore relevant and sometimes tough issues that Christian men and women face, and provide a platform for connection that will continue past the summer.
Gatherings will take place at the Earlysville Campus from 7-8:30pm on the dates listed below. Each gathering will feature a message and discussion led by a different member of the Cornerstone family. Topics have been chosen specifically to encourage and revitalize men and women in their faith, and to empower them to more boldly pursue an intimate relationship with Jesus.
So come on out for fine fellowship. Come on out to learn. And most importantly, come on out for this unique opportunity to experience authenticity as you walk with Jesus in the company of like-minded men and women who are committed to being His disciples.
Schedule for the Men (7-8:30pm):
Monday, June 13
Monday, June 27
Monday, July 11
Monday, July 25
Monday, August 8
Monday, August 22
Men's Manly Fun Events:
- Hiking at Crabtree Falls (Saturday, July 2nd @ 9am)
- Frisbee Golf at Meadowcreek Gardens (Sunday, July 17th @ 2:30pm)
- Bowling at Kegler's Lanes (Tuesday, August 2nd @ 8-10pm)
- Kickball vs. Women's Group (rescheduled to Sunday, Sept. 25th)
Schedule for the Women (7-8:30pm):
Friday, June 17
Friday, July 1
Friday, July 15
Friday, July 29
Friday, August 12
Women's Fun Events:
- Thursday, July 21st, Carter's Mountain Sunset Series @ 6PM
- Tuesday, August 2nd 8-10PM @ Keglers Lanes VS Men's Group!
- Kickball vs. Men's Group! (rescheduled to Sunday, Sept. 25th)